This modular course is focused on teaching you best practices for modeling your buildings in iBwave Design software.
Completion of this module can be put towards the completion of your iBwave Level 1 Certification.
Module Duration: 5 hours
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
Suggested prerequisites include:
- Introduction to iBwave Design
- Starting a Project in iBwave Design
Upon the completion of this course you will have mastered:
- Importing walls (using AutoCAD or image files)
- Locking size and position
- Material legends and properties
- How to best draw and edit walls
- How to setup horizontal surfaces on your models
- How to setup inclined surfaces on your models
- How to view your project in 3D