This modular course is focused on teaching you about data collection, calibration and validation within iBwave software.
Completion of this module can be put towards the completion of your iBwave Level 2 Certification
Module Duration: 2.5 hours
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
Pre-requisites for this course are:
- iBwave Design Level 1
Upon the completion of this course you will have mastered:
- Data Collection
- Importing survey data – from iBwave mobile or third party collection tools
- Collecting data survey
- Displaying and editing survey trace routes
- Interpolation surveys
- Survey data reports
- Measurements required for model calibration
- Identification of appropriate measurements to improve model accuracy
- Propagation model calibration
- Calibrated model exponents
- Calibrated versus uncalibrated projects
- Coverage thresholds planning
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!