Level 2 Pre-Course Fundamentals Student Manual
Level 2 Certification Student Manual
Level 2: Active DAS |Propagation | Collection | Optimization
Work with iBwave Design Enterprise’s advanced modules: Collection, Propagation and Optimization. Learn the fundamentals of in‑building propagation models and make propagation predictions using the iBwave Design Enterprise Propagation Module.
Perform in-building radio testing using the Collection Module and work with advanced AutoCAD and floor plan features to characterize building partitions. Learn how to leverage information about outdoor coverage to plan indoor coverage with the Optimization Module.
You must be Level 1 certified to take Level 2.
Building Modeling knowledge is required for this course. Since Building Modeling has now been relocated to the Level 1 Certification, if you took your Level 1 prior to May 4, 2022, you should take the Building Modeling modular course before moving on with this Level 2 course. You should have access to it in your Enrolled courses.
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Online Manual for 1 Year
- 30-day iBwave Design trial (upon request)
- Certificate of Completion
At the end of this certification program, you will be able to:
- Design active DAS networks and configure power sharing among multiple operators
- Set up and run coverage predictions to evaluate network performance
- Import collected survey data and use it to calibrate and validate Fast Ray Tracing model parameters
- Optimize designs by considering impact of outdoor/neighboring signals on indoor prediction
- Configure and generate various compliance reports
- Ensure design accuracy by validating/troubleshooting essential project elements