Private Networks (LTE/5G & Wi-Fi) Student Manual
iBwave Private Networks for LTE/5G: Essentials to design and validate LTE/5G projects
This course is intended for those who have already successfully completed either the iBwave Wi-Fi (PC) Certification or the iBwave Private Networks (Wi-Fi Only) Certification, and wish to also obtain their iBwave Private Networks LTE/5G Certification.
Learners will be introduced to the fundamentals for private networks before gaining valuable knowledge on how to efficiently and accurately build LTE/5G private networks through the associated procedures, demonstrations, and workshops.
A year-access to an online copy of the iBwave Private Networks (LTE/5G & Wi-Fi) Student Manual is included.
- Wi-Fi PC Certification, or Private Networks Wi-Fi Certification.
- Familiarity with small cell network deployment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the concept and characteristics of Private Networks (PN)
- Design in-building LTE/5G private network projects
- Optimize the network design by running and analyzing predictions
Note: You may notice that the numbering of lessons in this course is not sequential. This is because this content is a subset of the iBwave Private Networks Certification (LTE/5G & Wi-Fi) to only include the lessons on LTE/5G Private Networks.