Essentials to Design and Validate Wi‑Fi Projects
The iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile online course is intended for technicians and installers in the surveying, planning, designing and validating of high-performance Wi-Fi networks. Learners will explore the iBwave Wi-Fi® Mobile application and gain valuable knowledge on how to build Wi-Fi networks through the associated procedures, demonstrations, simulations and knowledge checks followed by a final exam.
This online course will cover the floor plan Basics, Survey and Design tools to allow field technicians to design and run accurate predictions on site:
- Basics provide the floor plan environment setup.
- Survey provides the survey data collection and interpolation.
- Design provides both manual and automated component and network design to run prediction calculations and estimates.
- Familiarity with Wi-Fi network deployment
- Course Access for 1 Year
- 30-Day iBwave Wi-Fi trial license (upon request)
- Certificate of Completion