Wi-Fi PC Certification Student Manual
iBwave Wi‑Fi®: Essentials to design and validate Wi‑Fi projects
The iBwave Wi‑Fi® PC Essentials course is intended for engineers and technicians involved in the surveying, planning, designing and validating of high‑performance Wi‑Fi networks. Learners will explore the iBwave Wi‑Fi® application and gain valuable knowledge on how to build Wi‑Fi networks through the associated procedures, demonstrations, and workshops.
This course will cover the basics of how to start a project, prepare floor plans, survey, design and run predictions for Wi‑Fi networks. A year-access to an online copy of the Student Manual is included.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Design in-building Wi-Fi projects using plans, access points, and other network components
- Add specific project details using annotations and mark-ups
- Model a building incorporating walls and surfaces composed of various materials
- Optimize the network design by running and analyzing predictions
- Collect, import, and modify survey data
- Configure and generate reports