In-Building Fundamentals Student Manual
This introductory in-building course is specifically designed to make you knowledgeable about all things in-building. The lessons will take you through the indoor design strategy, planning and network deployment process. You will learn about radio waves, propagation, network architecture, and the latest in-building technologies being used, such as DAS and LTE. The course will cover all the essentials of the wireless indoor network field.
This course is for everyone from macro RF engineers, to students, field technicians and telecom journalists, who want to enhance their understanding of the wireless in-building industry. No access to a license of iBwave is required to take this course.
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Online Student Manual for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of wireless technologies, equipment and design considerations
- Recall fundamental knowledge in the evolution and architecture of mobile networks
- Interpret in-building wireless system design and deployment strategies
- Demonstrate what to consider when designing for various technologies