This module teaches you the value of measurements for in-building project design, the different types of measurement systems, the equipment used for measurement, guidelines for walk routes, and the importance of calibration and validation.
Completion of this module goes towards the completion of your iBwave Level 2 Certification
Module Duration: 25 minutes
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
There are no prerequisites required.
Upon the completion of this course you will:
- Understand the value of measurements for in-building project design
- Learn the different types of in-building measurement systems and their characteristics
- Understand the impact of measurement inaccuracies in the collection of data for in-building
- Learn various guidelines and recommendations for in-building testing