Level 2 Certification Student Manual
Level 2: Active DAS |Propagation | Collection | Optimization
Work with iBwave Design Enterprise’s advanced modules: Collection, Propagation and Optimization. Learn the fundamentals of in‑building propagation models and make propagation predictions using the iBwave Design Enterprise Propagation Module.
Perform in-building radio testing using the Collection Module and work with advanced AutoCAD and floor plan features to characterize building partitions. Learn how to leverage information about outdoor coverage to plan indoor coverage with the Optimization Module.
- Level 2 Certification that is soon to expire or has expired within the last 12 months
At the end of this certification program, you will be able to:
- Design active DAS networks and configure power sharing among multiple operators
- Set up and run coverage predictions to evaluate network performance
- Import collected survey data and use it to calibrate and validate Fast Ray Tracing model parameters
- Optimize designs by considering impact of outdoor/neighboring signals on indoor prediction
- Configure and generate various compliance reports
- Ensure design accuracy by validating/troubleshooting essential project elements