This modular course is focused on teaching you about how to optimize your network designs in iBwave Design.
Completion of this module can be put towards the completion of your iBwave Level 2 Certification.
Module Duration: 2.5 hours
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
Pre-requisites for this course are:
- iBwave Design Level 1
Upon the completion of this course you will have mastered:
- Importing Outdoor Prediction
- Defining building properties and coordinates
- Importing outdoor predictions
- Comparing Outdoor and Indoor prediction heatmaps
- Optimzation Output Maps
- Setting up network optimization parameters
- Integrating outdoor (neighbouring) signals
- Types of different optimization output maps