This modular course is focused on teaching you how to identify and manage all the common mistakes and pitfalls when designing your wireless network projects.
Completion of this module can be put towards the completion of your iBwave Level 1 Certification
Module Duration: 1.5 hours
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
Suggested prerequisites are:
- Introduction to iBwave Design
- Starting a Project in iBwave Design
- Building Modeling (iBwave Design)
- Network Design (iBwave Design)
- Reports in iBwave Design
Upon the completion of this course you will understand common design mistakes to look for including:
- Incorrect floorplan ordering or missing floors
- Location of reference points on floors
- Verifying the debug message list
- Replacing cables after the project clean-up
- Unbalanced power distribution
- Cable connectors
There are no reviews yet.