This introductory course provides an overview of private network concepts, characteristics, and terminology, and the various wireless technologies that can be used to design and deploy private networks.
This course is for everyone from RF engineers, to field technicians, students, and telecom journalists, who wants to enhance their knowledge of private networks. No access to an iBwave license is required to take this course.
Module Duration: 30 minutes
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of completion
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the concepts and characteristics of Private Networks
- Explain the difference between Private and Public Cellular and Wi-Fi
- Explain the terminology used in CBRS networks
- Define different categories of CBSDs
- Identify which wireless technology (Private LTE, Private 5G, Wi-Fi, IoT) is most suitable for specific applications