This modular course is hands-on and focused on ensuring you can design a network from scratch using best practices in your iBwave Design software.
Completion of this module can be put towards the completion of your iBwave Level 1 Certification
Module Duration: 1.5 hours
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of Completion
Note: To take this course you should have access to an iBwave Design license. No trial license is available.
We suggest the following modules are done prior to this one:
- Introduction to iBwave Design
- Starting a Project in iBwave Design
- Building Modeling (iBwave Design)
- Network Design (iBwave Design)
- Mastering Reports in iBwave Design
- Design Validation (iBwave Design)
Upon the completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Create a new project: set up project properties and add floors
- Design a network: add systems and components according to specifications
- Cleaning up the design: use design plan organizer and automation tool to clean up the design and balance the network output power
There are no reviews yet.