Learn how to quickly and efficiently plan, design and deploy indoor small cell networks through iBwave Mobile Planner, and become proficient with the latest wireless technologies: cellular and Wi-Fi.
Create projects, complete with floor plans and equipment layouts, directly from the field. Evaluate the coverage and performance of your small cell network using propagation maps for expected RSRP, RSCP, RSSI, throughput and handoff. Analyze your small cell Wi-Fi coverage using Wi-Fi survey interpolation maps and SSID/Channel filters. Document your site surveys with pictures, annotations and markups and produce “As-Built” documentation.
- Familiarity with Wi-Fi and small cell network deployment.
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Online Manual for 1 Year
- 30-Day Mobile Planner trial license (upon request)
- Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of the course, you will understand:
- What small cells are and how they co-exist with the macro-network.
- The best practices for the deployment of small cell networks indoors including site survey activities, design and installation.
- How to use iBwave Mobile Planner, through hands-on exercises and workshops.
- How iBwave Mobile can be subsequently used to create “As-Built” documentation.
- How iBwave Mobile is integrated to the iBwave suite of products and how to effectively exchange project information with your colleagues and partners.