Public Safety: Building Modeling | Network Design & Simulation | Reporting
Master the basics of in-building wireless design for public safety projects. Become proficient in iBwave Public Safety. Maximize performance efficiency by learning the best practices in network design based on the specific requirements for mission critical applications.
Throughout the course, you will be required to perform hands-on exercises. You must complete a final exam in order to obtain the certification.
- Public Safety Certification that is soon to expire or has expired within the last 12 months
At the end of this certification program, you will be able to:
- Design and deploy an effective public safety network in compliance with established protocols
- Create Active or Passive DAS designs on public safety bands
- Generate heat maps to validate coverage
- Create reports to ensure performance criteria are met in order to accelerate approval by AHJs
- Resolve the most common challenges in the lifecycle of a Public Safety network deployment using specific features included in iBwave Public Safety