This introductory course provides an overview of public safety network RF concepts, characteristics, and terminology, and the various technologies that can be used to design and deploy public safety networks.
This course is for everyone from RF engineers, to field technicians, students, and telecom journalists, who wants to enhance their knowledge of public safety networks. No access to an iBwave license is required to take this course.
Module Duration: 60 minutes
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Certificate of completion
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of public safety networks and their role in emergency response.
- Explain key RF concepts and terminology relevant to public safety networks.
- Identify the frequency bands allocated for public safety communications and the different communication technologies used.
- Apply best practices for managing RF interference and ensuring optimal signal quality in public safety networks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of RF planning considerations and adhere to safety guidelines in designing and operating public safety networks.