Essentials to Validate Public Safety Networks
The integration of iBwave Mobile Survey with the Epiq PRiSM Scanner provides you with a simple and seamless way to test, validate, and document public safety networks. In about one day of training, you can earn your certification in surveying and grid testing of public safety networks using iBwave’s Mobile Survey for Public Safety package.
If you are a technician or engineer who performs site surveys and grid testing in Public Safety networks, this course is intended for you. You will explore the iBwave Mobile Survey application integrated with the Epiq PRiSM Scanner and gain valuable knowledge on how to validate and document public safety networks through associated procedures, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and a final certification exam.
This course will cover the floor plan Basics, Survey and Grid Test tools as well the reports available in the application:
- Basics tools: integrate outdoor and floor plans and document the environment.
- Survey tools: collect survey traces and show the interpolated coverage on plans.
- Grid Test tools: configure the grid and critical areas on floor plans to perform the grid tests for each floor.
- PDF Reports tool: run a project summary report and a grid testing report directly from your mobile device.
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Online Manual for 1 Year
- 30-Day iBwave Mobile Survey trial license (upon request)
- Certificate of Completion
- Laptop: ideally, you should have access to the course on a separate screen than the mobile app for ease of navigation.
- Android device (tablet or phone): you must have a mobile device to complete the exercises using the mobile app.
- iBwave Mobile Survey application: ideally you should have access to the Mobile Survey license during the course for the hands-on exercises and final exam, however if no license is available for your use, a 30-day iBwave Mobile Survey trial license can be requested.
- Epiq PRiSM scanner: ideally you should have access to the PRiSM scanner during the course for the hands-on exercises and final exam, however if no scanner is available for your use, simulated data can be used to complete the exercises.