5G New Radio Student Manual
Become proficient with 5G NR technologies in both Sub-6-GHz and mmWave frequency ranges and learn how to quickly and efficiently plan, design, configure, trouble-shoot, and optimize 5G NR deployments using iBwave Design Enterprise.
Evaluate the coverage and performance of your 5G NR network using propagation maps specifically designed for 5th Generation KPIs such as expected RSRP and SNIR for SSB and PDSCH, throughput, and best serving beam.
The completion of this module can be used towards achieving your iBwave Design Level 3 certification.
- Course Access for 1 Year
- Online Manual for 1 Year
- Access to 30-day free trial upon request
- Certificate of Completion
- Level 2 Certification or equivalent skill set is recommended
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the main features and characteristics of 5G NR networks.
- Configure systems and small cells for 5G NR networks.
- Build, analyze and optimize 5G NR designs to achieve required coverage inside buildings.
- Configure and generate reports required for deeper analysis or proof of compliance.